GHP FISH uses variety of volunteer activities:
- Food bank shoppers; sorting and stocking food donations
- Sorting and organizing clothing & housewares donations
- Monitoring phones from your own home
- Collecting food at the grocery store food drive
- Students who need Community Service hours are WELCOME
- Special projects and events
To volunteer with us, please print and fill out the form
Bring it in or Mail to:
GHP FISH, P.O. Box 154, Gig Harbor, WA 983
- Have a food drive in your neighborhood.
- Have a virtual food drive by using one of the donate options on the donate page. Specify your drive name and GHP FISH will collate your donations and let you know the totals.
- Have a family or neighborhood garage sale for the benefit of the food bank.
- Have a clothing drive or a new sock drive in your neighborhood.
- Have your garden club, book club or other club take a themed food collection at your next gathering. Select a theme such as anything "hot" for the month of August such as hot dogs, hot sauce, cinnamon candy, spicy sausage, etc.
- For holidays or celebrations, consider donations to GHP FISH in lieu of, or along with gifts.
Volunteer with your Family or Group
GHP FISH is a family of volunteers who give the gift of their time to our community
This website was developed and is maintained by one of GHP FISH's dedicated Volunteers
4425 Burnham Drive,
Gig Harbor, WA
Financial Aid: 253-851-8800
Gig Harbor Peninsula FISH
Food Bank and Community Services
SETTING UP A FOOD DRIVE
GHP FISH has a "7 Step Food Drive Set Up Kit" to help you with arranging your food drive.
Click the link below