Perishable items -
- Potatoes - baking, white, or red
- Onions - yellow, white or sweet
- Refrigerated and Frozen items - if dropped off at the food bank during open hours.
Meats must be commercially packed, frozen, and less than 1 year old.
Chilled items (milk, cheese etc) must be within expiration date and unopened.
Non-perishable food and grocery items
- Canned and jarred goods ie: lower salt vegetables and soups, fruit, tuna, chili, beef stew, peanut butter, spaghetti sauce, canned meats, low/no-sugar jam/jelly
- Baking products, pasta (especially whole grain or gluten free), rice, cereals, hamburger helper, oatmeal
- Fruit and vegetable juice
- Sugar and flour - 1-5 lb package
- Mayonnaise, catsup, mustard
- Razors, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner
- Paper towels, napkins, tissues, toilet paper
- HE Laundry soap, dish soap
- Canned dog food and dry cat food
- Any items that your family enjoys
Operating items for the food bank
- Egg cartons - paper cardboard, 1 dozen size
- Grocery store plastic & paper bags; reusable shopping bags
- ZipLoc bags - quart and gallon size
- Clear tape refills - narrow and packing sized
*We appreciate donors who check expiration pull dates before
bringing in food so we can reduce the amount we have to
purge. Opened food items are discarded.*
Drop off your donations at the food bank during our open hours:
4425 Burnham Drive (in the Eagles Building) Gig Harbor, WA 98332
This website was developed and is maintained by one of GHP FISH's dedicated Volunteers
Thank you for filling our shelves!
4425 Burnham Drive,
Gig Harbor, WA
Financial Aid: 253-851-8800
Gig Harbor Peninsula FISH
Food Bank and Community Services
GHP FISH always welcomes food donations.
Drop off your donations at 4425 Burnham (Eagles building) during open hours: Monday & Friday 9:30-3:30
Wednesday & Thursday 9:30-6
Closed Tuesdays, Saturdays, Sundays