The food bank provides emergency food for about 7 days.
Both perishable and nonperishable foods are given out.
Clothing and Small Household Goods
Good usable clothing is available with an emphasis on children's sizes. Any client with a current card on file may get clothing for family members.
Available for electricity bills, rent, water, prescriptions and other emergency needs. Call (253) 851-8800. A volunteer will return your call.
Counseling and Summer Camps
In cooperation with school counselors in the Peninsula School District, children at-risk and their families are eligible for help with needs such as counseling, tutoring and summer camps. Contact your school counselor for details and to apply for this program.
Available for trips to a medical appointment or to the food bank when no other transportation is available. Call (253) 858-6179
Eligibility Requirements to Apply:
- Currently in an emergency situation
- A picture ID for each family member
- Proof of residence in Gig Harbor or on the Key Peninsula such as a current bill showing your name and address
**NEW SERVICE AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS**
- Food bank visit each month
- Additional needs considered
- Live in the Gig Harbor/Key Peninsula area
- Enrolled in GED program, vocational or higher education school
- In good standing scholastically (copy of transcript or report card)
Contact GHP FISH Financial Aid: 253-851-8800